Become a Member!
Joining the Society is easy. To join the Society, please complete THIS FORM [DOC] and make checks payable to the Fort Worth Japanese Society. You are welcome to bring the completed form and money to one of our monthly luncheons, which are held usually on the third Sunday of each month at 12:30 pm at 3608 Park Lake Drive, near Altamesa Blvd. and McCart Ave.
Membership benefits include:
- Society newsletter
- Discounts for society programs (Language School, Japanese Cooking Series, etc.)
- Library access
- Opportunities to participate in community activities
- Family Membership: $40.00 / year
- Single Membership: $30.00 / year
- Associate Membership (Student): $20.00 / year
For more information, call us at (817) 294-5004 or email us at ten.labolgcbsfwjs AT sbcglobal DOT net@sjwf
Society Newsletter Archive